With two years left in the Obama administration there seems to be a quickening of the country becoming a population of Obamanites with their upside down behavior, or the President, the left and Democrats doing all they can to destroy What is left of America and Liberty or world security. This country has changed so much in 6 years, and the damage on the horizon threatens to be than all 6 years combined.
Just take this day in the news. Just this one day! and the day this was written is 3:30 in the afternoon, What more before the day is done? These are just a few stories of the day, but each day is just as many. America can not stay America for long if this continues, and I fear it will in the next two years, and God forbid if a moderate Republican is our candidate, you will have another Democrat President to continue this down spiral trend. Conservatives are an endangered political species. There is little in the news for conservative values, policies. It is all outweighed by radical, liberal victories that the left can not see diminishes what was once a great country. The days news as follows:
1) A liberal and also being an Atheist kills 3 Muslims. So the left jumps into the game to change the score… They blame it on the Tea Party, Christianity, The movie American Sniper, and more. I am surprised the media wasn’t blaming Bush!
2) A student says “God Bless, America” over the PA and the school reprimands him to appease complaints by atheists. In the school response it ends with “Our school respects all religions and faith”… Yet they didn’t respect the student’s.
3) From Banking, GM, health care, and more, now Obama wants to take over the Internet. A FC commissioner says it is worse than he thought, making the Internet a utility so you can be taxed on it, slower speeds unless you even pay more, and stop free speech they don’t like.
4) The Federation For American Immigration Reform releases a report that illegal immigrants in our schools are causing a budget crisis (Which can only mean you will pay more in property taxes), and that it is hurting American children’s education by cutting programs in an attempt to stay within budgets.
5) US marines are ordered by the state department to leave their weapons behind as they leave Yemen. Does that make sense? It does if you want to help evil.
6) In an attempt to look serious about defeating ISIS since Jordan did more in 3 days than Obama’s scant air attacks, Obama releases plan that does not include boots on the ground in defile of top military experts that reveal we can not win without it.
7) In a Florida high school (tenth grade), a class is made to create an Islamic prayer rug. In the same school, the history text book in a chapter on religion does has 100 pages missing on Christianity or Judaism.
8) Illegals that did not pay taxes will still get a refund and free money from the IRS
9) A Chicago Little League team stacks the deck to win the game with talented ringers from another league and get caught. Their title taken away for cheating, but the media, and the parents say it is racists.
10) While no media ever went after Obama’s history before became President, the Washington Post wants to investigate Scott Walker’s college years.
Do we (conservatives) give up? At times it just seems so futile to forge ahead and try to return our country back to being the shinny city on the hill. It is easier to do nothing than to raise your voice and be heard. How many conservatives are really in America? More than we know as they remain so silent. However, we must wake up the sleeping giant of conservatism. Battle the media, the free speech attackers, the political machines, and even the liberal citizen lemmings that think as one instead of individually. Molded by the media, and the likes of Obama, Pelosi, and Reid. Battle I say, not by the sword, but by the words and the pen. Speak up, use statistics, facts, ethics, history, and do not give up. If not, our country is too far gone to bring it back. Only you, the individual can turn this country around. And to really irk the left, I say pray.
God Bless America (I can still say that in a blog, but who knows, with the pending net neutrality Obama wants, that may be banned just like it is in the schools.