Do you ever think about Obama, his administration or Democrats in general when it comes to any one of these topics. Then find yourself asking… How can this man still have supporters, and why is he still President!? Take a quick look through. They are not in any particular order. Can a Liberal write this much about Bush? I think not.
* His Muslim Brotherhood sympathizing.
* His step brother Malik Obama as a major fund raiser for the Muslim Brotherhood.
* His 8 billion dollar donation (your money) to the Muslim Brotherhood.
* His wearing a wedding band well before he was married with the inscription “There is no God but Allah”.
* His wearing a wedding band well before he was married with the inscription “There is no God but Allah”.
* His refusal to wear an American flag pin during his first presidential campaign, and went on ABC to talk about why, then realized he was getting criticized for it by prospective voters. On came the pin!
* His support for the Syrian Rebels who are killing entire towns of Christians (including women and children), yet he says nothing about it.
* His allowing Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, his meddling into Egypt’s affairs to establish the Muslim Brotherhood.
* His wanting the number of our nuclear weapons to drop from 5,000 to 300 while Russia keeps theirs, and other countries get more.
* His pulling out of Iraq with no contingency plan to the point where Iraq is crumbling.
* His meeting with top radical Muslim leaders in the White House.
* His budding his nose into Israel’s security by saying Israel should return to the pre-1967 in-defensible borders.
* His disturbing quote that the Constitution is filled with “negative liberties”.
* His dismantling of our jobs and economy by using the EPA to set expensive regulations on the coal industry that they can not afford, thus 150 Coal fire plants have gone out of business. This means more expensive electricity for you (Under my plan energy coast with naturally skyrocket and the cost will be passed on down to the consumer).
* His increasing the deficit to obscene heights (Over 17 trillion … was 8 trillion when he became President).
* His lack of economic knowledge of wanting to raise the minimum wage.
* His nearly doubling of the amount of people on Food Stamps.
* His unemployment numbers that are higher than what is reported as millions have left the work force and are now off the statistical radar.
* His creating the lowest work force participation since 1978.
* His making the Keystone Pipeline totally political as not to upset his base, costing future jobs.
* His touting support for equal pay for women while in his own White House women are paid less than men in similar jobs.
* His use of gifts like Obama phones to get votes.
* His income equality theories, and urban relocating plans of social engineering.
* His many factions of redistributing wealth.
* His phony 800+ billion stimulus plan that did nothing to stimulate the economy. Instead went to Turtle tunnels, yacht engines, and failed green energy projects. That money was wasted.
* His lavish lifestyle while telling you to sacrifice your SUVs, your heat in your home, etc.
* His doing away with the Bush tax cuts then issuing you a tax cut that amounts to ten bucks claiming you should save it.
* His plans to establish a world tax where you, the American citizen pays the most via the VAT tax (Value added tax).
* His perpetuating class warfare by his increasing taxes on the rich to please his base, yet they pay more than 90 percent of all taxes collected already and they are true job creators.
* His using the IRS, NSA, EPA, FCC, DHS, DOJ as his own army to harass those who disagree with him.
* His many meetings with IRS supervisors in the White House, then claims he didn’t know they were targeting conservative groups. (… and they are not going to stop either).
* His Fast and Furious scandal under the DOJ and Eric Holder, putting guns in the hands of the drug cartels that killed a boarder guard Brian Terry.
* His taking the NSA and allowing them to spy on world leaders and you.
* Attempted to have Federal monitors in newsrooms, which is not Constitutional. The idea has been rescinded (as they said… “For now).
* His claiming he knew nothing about anything when it comes to scandals.
* His bailout of GM instead of them using bankruptcy laws to re-configure their operations.
* His bailout of GM causing the closing of over 2,000 family dealerships.
* His bailout of GM causing Ma and Pa investors with stocks in GM to lose nearly all of their money paying them pennies on the dollar.
* His executive order that took over the student loan industry, thus raising tuitions.
* His partial take over of Wall Street and financial industries via the Dodd-Frank Bill.
* His ruining the world’s best health care system (ours) in favor for a government take overs of a 6th of the economy by nationalizing health care, and by doing so replacing said best healthcare with the worse system possible.
* His lying about “If you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plane… period”.
* His un-Constitutional changes by himself to Obamacare (over 50 times).
* His issuing an executive order that abortion would not be covered in Obamacare to get Democrats to vote for it…Yet, abortion is included in Obamacare.
* His inclusion into the Obamacare bill (The Affordable Health Care Act) the first racial tax in America (A tax on tanning salons).
* His making Congress obsolete by not negotiating with them during the budget crises of 2013.
* His making Congress obsolete with the plan to sign executive orders to get what he wants (“I have a pen and know how to use it”.
* His ignoring of his executive branch responsibility of enforcing laws Congress’s passes, by not enforcing immigration laws, then criticizing states for issuing their own, and taking them to court to stop them.
* His releasing via Homeland Security, thousands of “Low risk” illegal aliens in prison out on the streets where your children play, only to find out they were not “low risk” but some very violent.
* His printing of brochures to Mexicans in Mexico how they can get USA food stamps.
* His attack on Christianity by imposing insurance mandates on them against their religious beliefs by paying for contraceptive and abortions via their premiums.
* His trashing of the Bible while singing praises for the Koran.
* His spending over 20 years listening to Reverend Wright, yet never hearing anything bad.
* His celebrating all Muslim holidays, but won’t call the White House Christmas tree a Christmas Tree (called a holiday tree).
* His campaign remark that he has visited all “57” states.
* His bus tour paid for by you, but the job to make them went to a Canadian company instead of American company.
* His never being a true leader, but always campaigning to win support for his policies.
* His promise of the most transparent administration ever, and ends up being anything but that.
* His secrecy to all of his past by sealing his records.
* His own words via his books how he sought out communist professors and people to befriend in college.
* His Harvard school’s brochure touting him as an exchange student, classmates do not remember him anywhere on campus or class, Postman says he delivered mail to Bill Ayers home and was friendly with His parents and they told him about a young exchange student staying with them from Kenya. (While I believe Obama was born in America, I also believe he used the system and put himself down on the applications as an exchange student to get a discount on tuition, hence why his college records are sealed).
* His denial for doing work for ACORN, then came to light he was a lawyer for them.
* His voting for Infanticide 3 times while Senator of Illinois.
* His lack of any true experience to run anything in his past.
* His declaring Congress in recess when they were not, then issued to people for posts.
* His ambassador posts to countries they no nothing about, just because they donated a lot of money to his campaign.
* His promise not to have Lobbyists in his administration, but has hired many.
* calling the military “My military”.
* His replacing 197 top brass in the military.
* His femininization of male troops with women’s caps.
* His establishing military rules to keep your Christianity to yourself or be penalized.
* His replacing Christian Chaplains with secular Chaplains.
* His attempt (That failed) to remove all religious artifacts and Bibles from Walter Reed Hospital, even if the patients were dying and wanted them for comfort.
* His promoting homosexuality in the military (That you can talk about, religion? NO!).
* His attacks on vets by cutting their pensions and benefits to pay for budget cuts.
* His Benghazi scandal of the death of Christopher Stevens, that he said was a video when he knew it was not.
* His setting red lines about Syria if using chemical weapons, they do, then he does nothing.
* His disrespect to the Dali Lama by having him exit the White House via past trash cans out the back.
* His constant bowing to other world leaders.
* His open mic faux pas to then France President Sorkozy about Netanyahu “You”re fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!”
* His snub to Britain by saying “France is our biggest ally.
* His returning of the gift from Britain of Winston Churchill. Even Snopes gets this one wrong. They did return it, the White House was forced to admit it, they apologized, Britain sent it again, and it now is back in the White House. All said and done, it was a snub to Britain until they got caught by the media.
* His allowing Common Core Education to teach children socialism values and History Revisionism.
* His blaming Bush for everything in the first 4 years of his administration.
* His blaming the media, conservatives, republicans, and you for everything in his second term thus far.
* His use of the left wing media to do his bidding and talking points like the old Soviet Union state run media (PRAVDA for one).
* His meddling in events such as Trevon Martin “If I had a son he would look just like Trevon”. To the “Beer Summit”, but silent on Black Panther voter intimidation and knock out games.
* His insulting the Supreme Court members after inviting them to his State of the Union Address.
* His economic policies have devalued our dollar to the point other countries want to drop it as their investment currency.
* His use of Saul Alinsky strategies to fundamentally change America.
* His plans to confiscate your IRA’s and private pension funds to be replaced with government bonds (MyRA).
* His refusal to negotiate with republicans on the debt ceiling to the point the government closed, then closed parks that weren’t even federal parks preventing visitors, or vets to attend memorial parks.
*His inability to speak when the teleprompter goes out, yet Sarah Palin gets criticized for reading a few notes on the palm of her hand while ad-libbing her entire speech.
* His love affair with cheeseburgers while Michelle wants your kids to eat broccoli.